Countless books and articles encourage moms to “let go” of completing household tasks perfectly and focus on making memories.
That’s easy while we’re on vacation in between our doctor appointments. No doing dishes or laundry? Check.
Posing with Disney characters? Check.
Going to the zoo. Check.
At home, it’s another story.
I’m all for the idea of letting things go. I don’t dust or wash my windows often. I have never ironed anything. I do use Norwex products, which seems to make general cleaning easier, but it all still actually has to be done.
Abandoning all housekeeping in order to play wolves with my kids? It just can’t happen. Unless we move into a cave, a certain amount of maintenance needs to be done. We will run out of underwear and food in a very short time. (If we moved to a cave and just started eating what we could catch, that sure would bring playing wolves to a whole new level.)
It’s hard to balance everything. It’s hard to be
good tolerable at everything. Plus, it’s hard to stay on top of life and still feel like a person, not just a poorly paid housekeeper.
I’ve checked out books from the library to solve some of my momming problems (Simplicity Parenting, Say Goodbye to Survival Mode, and The Nesting Place are some of my favorites.) But it’s hard for me to tackle A Whole Book. I need bite-sized answers for specific problems. Plus, as soon as I figure out one aspect of life, the kids get older and the game changes. New momming issues are always cropping up.
A couple years ago, I found a resource that offered a variety of solutions in easy-to-digest chunks.
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is basically a collection of 50 ebooks, 21 eCourses, 14 printables, 2 videos, 2 audios, 2 summits, and 1 membership site clumped together at a discount.
After I purchased the bundle, I was emailed a login to an online access portal. That’s where I downloaded ebooks, signed up for eCourses, and redeemed the free bonus offers. It was simple and very user-friendly. Over the past couple years, I’ve gone back to that collection to read and re-read.
It’s come up for sale again this year, with all new resources. (Squee! I love a good deal. And I love sharing good deals!)
ALL THE THINGS listed below are included in the bundle. (So you don’t get overwhelmed like I do, I recommend scanning the list and highlighting the titles that catch your eye. No need to get bogged down by the titles you don’t care to download.)
I blue-ed a handful I can’t wait to read. (Remember how much I love our dinner time question jar? There’s a whole ebook about that!) There are more ebooks that would be enjoyable if I have time, and there are some in which I have zero interest. But for now, I’m just going to point out my personal must-read titles.
- A Mom’s Guide to Better Photos: A Beginning Photography Class for Moms With Any Type of Camera by Meg Calton ($99.00)
- Adventures in Bible Journaling: An Extensive Beginner’s Guide to Art and Bible Journaling by Bethany Floyd ($18.97)
- Bible Verse Coloring Through the Year by Carisa Hinson ($7.00)
- Creative Sparks: 30 Daily Prompts for Creatives by Jennie Moraitis ($10.99)
- DIY Art Journal – Your Jump Start to Creativity Volume 2 by Kimberlee Stokes ($12.00)
- Mother’s Little Helper: Clean Up Your Photos with Photoshop Elements by Melissa Shanhun ($30.00)
- The Garden Therapy Coloring Book by Stephanie Rose ($4.99)
- The Spaghetti Shots: How to Take Better Photos of Your Kids During Everyday Life by Courtney Westlake ($6.99)
- Curious Living Summit by Logan Wolfram ($29.99)
- Delight in the Word of God, Volume 1 – Favorite Scriptures: A Devotional Coloring Book/Journal for Adults & Teens by JoDitt Williams ($8.99)
- Discover God’s Calling for Your Life by Laura Krokos ($9.99)
- Everlasting Joy Bundle by LaToya Edwards ($10.00)
- Matters of the Heart: a 52-Week Scripture Memorization Journey for Women by Carlie Kercheval ($10.00)
- Minding Your Mouth: A Biblical Study on Taming the Tongue by Jenn Thorson ($7.99)
- My One Thing Alone: Going Deeper with Jesus Together by Asheritah Ciuciu ($36.00)
- Praying the Promises of the Cross: A 40-Day Prayer Journal by Arabah Joy ($12.00)
- Putting God First: How to Make God the #1 Priority in Every Area of Your Life by Brittany Ann ($6.95)
- Reset: 31 Days of Real Joy Right Now by Marie Osborne ($9.99)
- The Dig for Kids: James by Patrick and Ruth Schwenk ($4.99)
- The Glorious Ordinary: An Invitation to Study God’s Word in Your Everday by Sarah Frazer ($10.00)
- 31 Days to Radically Reduce Your Expenses: Less Stress, More Savings by Kalyn Brooke ($7.39)
- A Zero Budget Christmas: How to Make Christmas Memorable with Little Money by Kristen Glover ($8.99)
- Financial Goals Workbook by Krystal Sadler ($10.00)
- How to Be Frugal: A Guided 10 Unit Course That Will Teach You How to Be Frugal Online, In the Store, and In Your Home by Jennifer Roskamp ($99.00)
- How to Coupon Effectively: How to Save $5,200 Per Year in Just 2 Hours Per Week by Lauren Greutman ($9.99)
- Living Well & Spending Zero by Ruth Soukup ($12.99)
- Real Life Money Plan: Designing a Money Plan to Fit Your Real Life by Jessi Fearon ($49.00)
- Thrifty & Thriving: More Life for Less Money by Victoria Huizinga ($5.99)
- Cozy Minimalist Decorating Class by Myquillyn Smith ($39.00)
- Don’t Wait, Decorate!: An Encouraging Guide to Decorating by Chelsea Coulston ($24.00)
- Yellow Prairie Academy Lesson 1: The Living Room – How to Create a Cozy, Pulled-Together Feel in Your Own Living Room. by Janna Allbritton ($25.00)
In the Kitchen
- Feeding Toddlers: A Pediatrician’s Guide to Happy and Healthy Mealtimes by Dr. Orlena Kerek ($9.99)
- Table Talk: Family Dinner Conversation Starters by Sarah Avila ($3.99)
- The Well Ordered Kitchen Basic Version by Caroline Allen ($6.99)
- What’s 4 Dinner Challenge Meal Planning eCourse by Erin Odom and Holly Dvorak ($47.00)
- 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life by Crystal Paine ($4.99)
- 30 Days to a Simpler Life eCourse by Brian Gardner ($15.00)
- A Peaceful Home by Crystal Brothers ($39.00)
- Design Your Destiny [Goal Setting Workbook] by Kimberly Job ($9.99)
- How to Achieve Your Goals and Create a Life You Love by Aby Garvey ($12.00)
- I Love My Home: A Guide to the Balanced, Home-Centered Life You Dream by Verónica Serrano ($7.90)
- Productivity and Well-Being eCourse by Lisa Grace Byrne ($47.00)
- The Inspired to Action Planner by Kat Lee ($15.00)
- Your Morning Manual: A Guide & Workbook for Resetting & Maximizing Your Mornings by Emily Bredeson ($15.00)
- 52 Date Cards by The Dating Divas ($6.97)
- Boost Your Libido Course by Sheila Gregoire ($39.00)
- Great Dates with Your Mate: Romantic Conversation Starters by Laurie Kehler ($5.99)
- Making Big Life Changes Together: Pursuing Your Dreams as a Couple by Haley Stewart ($3.99)
- Rekindling Romance eKit: 7 Ideas to Help Reignite the Spark by Jami Balmet ($11.95)
- Beautiful Paradox: Musings, Marvelings and Strategies of a Special Needs Parent by Jessica Graham ($4.99)
- Becoming a Deliberate Mom: A Reflective Parenting Workbook by Jennifer Bly ($15.00)
- Boundaries and Margins Webinar by Saren Loosli ($15.00)
- Engage: Simple Activity Plans to Engage Your Preschooler by Jamie Reimer ($12.00)
- Everyday Hope: Real Encouragement for Worn & Weary Moms by Kayse Pratt ($7.99)
- Love Rebel: Reclaiming Motherhood by Bonnie Way ($7.65)
- Parenting Manual 101 by Becky Mansfield & Rachel Norman ($34.00)
- Sorta Awesome: Homemaking Confessions! by Megan Tietz ($5.00)
- Sorta Awesome: Mothering to the Max by Megan Tietz ($5.00)
- Steady Days: A Journey Toward Intentional, Professional Motherhood by Jamie Martin ($11.95)
- The Better Listening Workbook: Parenting Tips, Activities and Exercises to Turn Your Child Into an Amazing Listener by Lauren Tamm ($5.99)
- The Mom Conference Complete Package: 20 Interviews by Experts by Desi Ward and Saren Loosli ($87.00)
- The Mom Reality: What Parenting Books Never Tell You by Erin Myers ($4.99)
- The Temper Toolkit: How to Take Control of Your Temper Before You Lose it! by Lisa-Jo Baker ($29.00)
Organizing & Systems
- 14 Days to Opening Your Front Door to Guests by Dana White ($7.99)
- 2017-2018 Yearly Personal Planner by Jolanthe Erb ($4.99)
- Bullet Journaling for Book Lovers by Anne Bogel ($15.00)
- Clean Mama’s Just One Page Kit by Becky Rapinchuk ($7.00)
- Clutterfree with Kids: Change Your Thinking. Discover New Habits. Free Your Home. by Joshua Becker ($5.99)
- Command Center 101: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Command Center that WORKS for Your Family by Meredith LeRoy ($5.00)
- Creating Success At Home: Your Guide to Redefining Home, Conquering Clutter, Taking Back Time, Boosting Your Energy and Overcoming Decorating Fears by Sharon Hines ($3.99)
- Family Chore System & Planner by Mandi Ehman ($17.00)
- Life Your Way Complete Printables Download Pack by Mandi Ehman ($7.00)
- Minimize the Mess: A Mother’s Guide to Simplifying the Home by Rachel Kratz ($2.99)
- Overwhelm to Order: The Ultimate Homemaking Binder by Rachel Norman ($9.99)
- Revive 30-Day Challenge by Jessica Fisher ($27.00)
- Speed Clean the Deep Clean: A Collection of Time-Saving Cleaning Tutorials and Tips for Busy Moms by Katelyn Fagan ($4.99)
- Sweet Life Planner: Vanilla Edition by Laura Smith ($35.00)
- The Mindset of Organization: Take Back Your Home One Phase at a Time by Lisa Woodruff ($8.99)
- The Paperless Home: How to Use Evernote to Organize Your Life by Abby Lawson ($32.00)
- The Ultimate Spring Cleaning Hack Guide by Amy Bellgardt ($9.99)
- Your Intentional Holiday: Heart & Home Planner by Victoria Osborn ($10.00)
- 10 Amazing Cakes To Make At Home For Under $20 by Samantha Jockel ($5.95)
- Beef Dump Recipes by Sharla Kostelyk ($9.00)
- Busy Mom’s Make-Ahead Breakfast Cookbook by Carrie Willard ($3.99)
- Delicious Dinners in Under an Hour by Mique Provost ($9.99)
- High Protein, No Powder: Protein Bars and Smoothies Made with Real Food by Tiffany Terczak ($15.00)
- Low Sugar Treats, the Real Food Way by Laura Coppinger ($6.95)
- Meat Free Slow Cooker Freezer Meals by Kelly McNelis ($3.99)
- Morning Makeover: 14-Day Smoothie Challenge by Kari Newsom ($3.75)
- Never Buy Bread Again: 20+ Homemade Bread Recipes by Laurie Neverman ($9.99)
- Skinny Slow Cooker Recipes by Martha McKinnon ($12.99)
- Slow Cooker Favorites by Lynn Walls ($4.99)
- The Breakfast Revolution by Beth Ricci ($8.95)
- 30 Days, 30 Ways for Mothers to Take Care of Themselves by Angela Henderson ($19.95)
- Finlee and Me Self-Care for Mothers Workbook by Angela Henderson ($29.95)
- Adore Your Wardrobe 14-Day “From Frustrating to Functional” Closet Makeover by Kelly Snyder ($69.00)
- Breathe: A Faith-Based Journey Toward Margin by Amy Blevins ($49.00)
- F5 by Beth Learn ($19.95)
- Happy You, Happy Family: Find Your Recipe for Happiness in the Chaos of Parenting Life by Kelly Holmes ($14.99)
- Kitchen Time Action Pack: Healthy Moving to Help You Build Strength, Increase Flexibility, and Improve Energy While You Work in the Kitchen by Jen Hoffman ($29.97)
- Mama’s Best Self: Where Frazzled Mama’s Find Peace by Amanda Rueter ($75.00)
- The SAHM Wardrobe Basics Builder by Alison Lumbatis ($29.00)
Work + Life Balance
- Busy Moms Building: 12 Steps to Running Your Own Online Business for Busy Moms by Monica Froese ($29.00)
- How to Land Your First Work-at-Home Job by Angie Nelson ($24.00)
- Streamline Your Side-Hustle: A Comprehensive Guide to Balancing Your Blog with the Rest of Your Life by Erin Mellon ($15.00)
- Stretched Too Thin: 10 Days to Overcoming the Hustle and Thriving as a Working Mom by Jessica Turner ($39.00)
Oofda. That’s a long list. I did a lot of scrolling back and forth a lot to tally up my total if I just purchased my must-reads individually.
Well, here’s my cost breakdown if I just bought the few things I was super excited to try instead of the whole bundle: 99 + 12 + 39 + 3.99 + 15 + 5.99 + 7.99 + 9.99 + 3.75 + 19.95 + 14.99
= $231.65 (if I did the math right)
For real! (And it’s not like infomercials where they tell you the food dehydrator is worth $400 before telling you it only costs 2 easy payments of $19.95. The prices listed are what people actually pay for each specific title when the bundle isn’t available.)
So what’s the bundle actually cost?
For realz. For the resources I am just chomping at the bit to read, this is a steal. I almost feel guilty it’s such a good buy. But not guilty enough to let it slip away! The Ultimate Homemaker Bundle is only available April 26th to May 1st and includes access to all the titles listed above for $29.97.
There are some titles I’m 100% sure I won’t access. I’m not really into couponing, so I won’t read that ebook. And David likes a paper trail, so we won’t ever be a paperless house. I’ll just ignore the stuff that seems boring and focus on the titles that solve my problems.
(I do notice a distinct lack of an ecourse on how to remove toothpaste from carpet and BabyBel Cheese wax from the walls. Guess I’m on my own for solving that particular sort of problem.)
As I looked through this post to check for typos, I found another title that I want to read. But I don’t want to re-do my math above.
The Temper Toolkit: How to Take Control of Your Temper Before You Lose it! by Lisa-Jo Baker ($29.00)
Yes please. That alone would be worth the $29.97.
So even though there’s not a specific ebook on what to do if your kid keeps chewing on the new bunk bed (what, am I raising a bunch of beavers?!?!), there is actually something that might help on a broader level.
Hooray that this 6-day flash sale window fell during our time in Cincinnati so I had time to type-ity type out all the details.
I can’t wait to access these goodies! Are you in?!?! What title do you want to check out first?
Here’s the link if you found some resources on the list to make your life easier. 🙂
PS– We had a full, full day of appointments on Tuesday and have (for now) one Wednesday morning. We’re still processing all the information. Hopefully this afternoon will find us at the aquarium, and this evening I can type/think through the summary of our time at Cincinnati Children’s. Thanks for your continued prayers!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links on this page, I receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks!